Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Final Week

This week marks the last week of the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Challenge at Carolina Wholesale. Last week was my best week to date, in terms of weight loss, but was the result of a combination of work-related stress and a nasty cold that curbed my appetite for a few days.

12th Weigh-in: 197.4 lbs

I lost 6.6 lbs, but as I said above, it was mostly due to a cold and some work-related stress, as I barely did any exercise. Okay, I walked twice and played two soccer games, but that's it.

The final weigh-in for the challenge was originally scheduled for Monday, December 12th, but has since been changed to this Friday, December 9th. Well, I'm out of the office on Friday, so my final weigh-in will be Thursday (tomorrow), December 8th.

With my appetite returning to normal, I've already gained back 2 lbs since weighing in Monday morning, putting me right around my initial weight loss goal of 15 lbs. I would love to weigh-in tomorrow at 197 lbs, but I will honestly be happy to weigh in at 200.

My team currently sits in a very close 2nd place in the standings, so it looks like we will find out either Friday or Monday which team has earned the right to call themselves The Biggest Loser.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck...looking forward to your blog after todays weigh in and of course the final 'Biggest Loser' blog!

    ReplyDelete