Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have two weigh-ins to update this week since I forgot to write one last week.


9th Weigh-in (last week): 204.4 lbs

10th Weigh-in (this week): 201.8 lbs

So I gained a pound at last week's weigh-in, but bounced back this week by losing 2.6 lbs.

I am now less than 2 lbs away from reaching my weight loss goal with just under 3 weeks remaining in the challenge. This figures to be a tough week for anyone trying to lose weight, as Thanksgiving, and all the great food that comes with it, is tomorrow.


My goal for this week is simply not to gain any weight, while trying not to overindulge on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, dessert and beer. Okay, perhaps I'll overindulge a bit, but counteract it with extra walking and I should be good.


Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment: