Friday, November 4, 2011

Halfway Point

We've now reached the halfway point of the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Challenge, which means there are only 6 weeks remaining.

7th Weigh-in: 206.0
I did not lose any weight last week, but on the bright side I also didn't gain any weight.


Although I started this challenge off strong, I've only lost 1.2 lbs over the past 3 weeks. Despite my recent ineffectiveness, my 3-person team, Team Orange incidentally, currently sits atop the standings in first place for percentage of overall weight lost.

I created the chart pictured below to show how I have progressed through the first 6 weeks of the challenge, and it's obvious that I need to do something differently in order to continue losing weight. I have been stuck just under the 10 lb mark for a few weeks. I still believe I can reach my goal of losing 15 lbs total, I just have to do a few things differently although I'm not exactly sure what.

I started doing some jumping jacks this week immediately following my lunch-time runs at work, but I doubt that alone will make a difference. I will take the weekend to come up with something and post about it next week after my next weigh-in.



Sorry for another late post this week, but things like Halloween, laundry, soccer and general laziness got in the way. I will try to post results sooner next week. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment