Monday, September 26, 2011

A Good Start

Week 1 of the weight loss challenge is in the books. This morning we had our second weigh-in and I think it's safe to say that I had a pretty good first week, as far as results go.

2nd Weigh-in:  210.6 lbs

That's 5 lbs less than my initial weigh-in. This is more weight than I expected to lose and it was certainly a pleasant surprise. It is one-third of my initial weight loss goal, which I may have to alter, but I will wait a few more weeks before making that decision.

This week I will continue to walk during my lunch break and make healthy food choices while hoping for similar results next week at the scale. I'm headed out to Selwyn Pub shortly to watch some football and enjoy a few tasty adult beverages with the MNF crew. Which reminds me, both of my fantasy football teams are approaching 3-0, so between that and losing 5 lbs...win-win, right?


2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is great and you did it by eating healthy, no fad dieting! That's a real Win Win!!!

    ReplyDelete